Welcome to MLIBTY official BlogSite my life is better than yours: wat it do, in da hood

Thursday, March 27, 2008

wat it do, in da hood

Sum people think that they got it hard. Well lemme tell ya, dat they aint seen notin til they been forced to live in the ghetto. Life’s tuff. Cant do notin bout it sometimz. On my third birth day, sum wigger from down the street walked by without sayin hapi birth day, so I shot ‘im. Cant have people gettin up in my face, disrespectin me like dat.

The other day I was up at skol try’n to get my edukation, when sum foo got up and shot me for bein 2 smart. So i got my people and we took him out. Course by that time I bin shot 4 times already, so 1 more don’t make no dif.

Life’s tuff on the streets. I alwayz gotta make sure my steet cred’s good, so I gotta take out the trash every now and then. One time wile I was doin my drive by, some pig tryd to chase me. Well I didn’t even run. I just stepped outta the car and slapped him rite in the mouf with the bak of my hand. He aint got but a handful of teeth left. S’okey thou cuz he still be up in my hood, and we cant be havin that. Nu-uh man. By this time tomoroh that foo be dug up 6 feat up in the ground.

No comments: