Welcome to MLIBTY official BlogSite my life is better than yours: Reluctant Winter

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Reluctant Winter

This year it seem like winter will never leave. The snow continues to pour and pour, and when you think its gone, it snows some more. I mean its fine for it to snow during the winter, since we get snow days and all, but for it to continue snowing days before spring break, well that’s effed up. I mean, it even snowed up ‘til Easter. I thought for sure that after Easter that the snow would surely stop falling. Apparently not, as it is still snowing up ‘til this day.

As a matter of fact, I thought today aws going to be a nice day so I wore shorts to school. In the idle of the day, I looded out of a window and saw that there was a freakin’ BLIZZARD going on outside.

I was looking forward to playing some pick up football or soccer or something, but then it has to go snow, and now all I have to look forward to is shoveling. So much for spring.

No comments: